Sunday, March 04, 2007

Not Yet

I know I was supposed to continue posting about my time on Criminal Minds today, but I forgot that there is a 1 day lapse in time from when my friend, Jill, was on the set and when I was on the set. She is detailing her trip on her blog and she is about half way through Wednesday. I wasn't on the set until Thursday and Friday. In order to not give anything away from Thursday morning (out of respect for the people that read her blog and mine), I'm going to wait until Jill gets to Thursday.

However, I didn't post my positive quote yesrterday, so here it is:

“Have your plans carefully in mind of what you will do when success arrives, because just when it seems least possible, the tide will turn for you"

--Catherine Ponder, "The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity"

While you are waiting for me to continue about Criminal Minds, click here if you want to re-live one of my best "crazy" stories since I started my blog. For the newer readers, I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris, the Shemar Moore fans at my "All About Shemar" Yahoo Group are waiting with baited breath to hear all about Shemar and your experiences on the Criminal Minds set with the rest of the cast. You and Jill have to spill the beans!

Anonymous said...

(headdesk)(headdesk)(headdesk)

If I told you my novel just got rejected again this morning, would you throw us another crumb or two to cheer me up? (sad puppy eyes!!!)

Okay, it's not all that bad. I got rejected personally (as opposed to in a form letter) and they said they thought I was a very good writer, it just wasn't right for them, but I was welcome to submit other works. I can live with that.

But I am dying to know what happened with you and CM -- hence the shameless wheedling!

Kris said...

Leonada: A story wouldn't be a story without some good cliffhangers, right? LOL I think it's really cool that you have a yahoo group and that so many people are interested in all of this. Remember, "good things come to those who wait", haha.

Lin: You seem like such a funny person and I love your little action descriptions in your comments. All I can say about your writings is to be patient and don't give up. Trust me, I've heard "NO" more than you. I've been on close to 80 auditions since I've been here and only booked 2 projects so far. I thought that was terrible until I heard Jack Black (of all people) on Jay Leno say, "if you're an actor and you're booking 1 out of 100 auditions, you're doing pretty good!". That was relieving to hear him say that. It certainly is NOT easy. But I can assure you one thing. When your work gets published, I will be sure to buy a copy!

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Thanks for holding off Kris! :)