Sunday, February 11, 2007

RIP Anna Nicole Smith

Normally I probably wouldn't do this, but I liked Anna Nicole. She made me laugh. She was a crazy! I felt sorry for her because she seemed to never have the proper guidance in her life, even as a kid.


I actually think most people liked Anna. I mean, people might have been annoyed by her antics, thought she hung around the wrong people and made stupid decisions, but she was a good person. She meant well, and she was nice to people. My mom loved Anna Nicole too. We used to watch her show on E! lolol

I almost knew it was inevitable that her life would end early and on a tragic note. I hope that doesn't sound morbid, but she lived life in the fast lane, she had a problem with drugs and it all caught up to her. I'm not saying she deserved to die at all, but with all of our actions come consequences. We may get away with most things, but it only takes getting caught once for things to go awry.

1 comment:

Criminal Minds Fan said...

My heart aches for her poor innocent daughter. :(