Saturday, September 09, 2006

Doin My Thing in L.A.




I finally got both of my pictures fully printed and duplicated. So here they are. If you're on facebook or myspace then you have seen these already, but those were the un-retouched pictures. These ones are the final editions, retouched. Hopefully there isn't much of a difference. I told the photo lab to be subtle with it! Now I can continue to look for an agent by mailing my pictures out. The one on the left is the "commercial" shot. It's used to get auditions for commericals, obviously. It's supposed to be smiley and natural and show your personality, blah blah blah. The one on the right is the theatrical shot and it is supposed to be more serious and show your "type", meaning the kind of character you would play on a project. My "type", according to some of the experienced photographers that I spoke to, is the young business exec, young adult, or college student. I can also play under 18. That's why I chose to use the shirt with the loose tie. It's more serious, more studious, more mature. So what do you guys think?? You think I have even the slimmest chance of getting lucky? It's going to be really tough, but I knew that coming here. But pleeeaaassse pray for me cuz I don't wanna go back to Ohio!!! haha

As far as the end of this week is concerned, it wasn't too busy. I was on the set of a show yesterday called Happy Hour which is a new comedy. It seems like it might be pretty funny actually.

And as for tonight, I can't wait to see Ohio State kick Texas's ass!!! This is going to be revenge from last year.

I really can't think of anything else to say except GO BUCKS!!!

haha.....I got this pic from my friend Kelli's myspace page. It says enough!

**UPDATE --> Everything got distorted because the space available when I'm typing is not the same amount of space available when the blog posts!! I know, I suck. I should be smarter than the computer. Oh well!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

GO BUCKS! I'm actually wearing my OSU shirt right NOW!

Anonymous said...

Man, I was so hype during that game.