Saturday, June 02, 2007

Transition 2: Complete

I'm FINALLY moved into my new apartment! I couldn't wait for this day to get here because I absolutely hate everything about moving. It's so stressful. I will still be somewhat stressed out until I get all my stuff put away because I hate clutter. I hate when my room is a mess and I get stressed until it is clean. Anyways, my roommates are really cool and I live in a good area as well. It certainly isn't West Hollywood where I could walk anywhere, but it's a good safe area. I am, however, going to miss living on the Sunset Strip. It really spoiled me being so close to everything, but oh well. I will NOT miss the stupid alien transportation and parking people though. I had gone so long without getting a parking ticket, and then I got one on my very last night in West Hollywood, as if the city just had to get me one last time. At least the ticket got put on my rental car and not my real car. My car is in my mom's name and she gets mad when I get parking tickets, haha.

As far as my jobs, they are boring and I hate them. They are just for money. One day very soon I will be able to quit these jobs and support myself acting. I can feel it. I just got some new pictures done (my last set for a while) and my agent really liked them. I'll post them in the next few days. So, once they get retouched and printed and I get settled in my apartment, I think I can really get into high gear as far as the acting is concerned. With everything that's been going on, it's been sort of slow because I've had to skip auditions and stuff like that.

That's it. I am 100% determined to keep a positive mind frame no matter what. Sometimes I have to read positive quotes over and over again, sometimes I have to really just sit (and almost meditate) and visualize in my mind the things that I want. Don't underestimate the power of the mind. Here is the positive quote:

"If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."

- Mary Engelbreit: Innovative artist, illustrator, publisher

No comments: