Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I am posting this entry from home in Columbus. I am so excited to be home and I have really felt the love from all my family and friends. It feels good to be back. I've been all over town non-stop since my plane landed. I'm a little tired, but it is definitely worth it. I'm actually not wanting to go back to Los Angeles in a few days. It's not that I don't want to go back to L.A., it's more that I don't want to go back to my jobs because I hate them so much and it's really getting to me! I work SOOOO much, and for what? I'm able to pay my bills and everything, but I have no extra money (yet), to do anything else. And I'm going to start (trying) to pay back one of my student loans starting next month! I swear, if it isn't one thing, it's another. I'm going to be praying so hard, and when I get back to L.A., I'm going to be working so hard to really book some commercials, and work on getting a theatrical agent and getting auditions for some television shows and movies. I refuse to be broke for much longer. I'm going to be rich and be able to do and go anywhere I want, and I plan to work for every bit of it. Not looking for any free passes here.

Anyways, I digressed a little bit. I just wanted to leave a brief message that I was at home and having fun. And Lin, if you're reading this, what great weather we are having in Ohio! It is supposed to be sunny and mid 80's every day that I am here....just like in Southern California. Although, I kind of was hoping for a thunderstorm or two. I have not physically heard thunder or seen lightening in over a year! I kind of miss it.

Well, I'm going to continue enjoying my last couple of days here and "pretend" that I love my jobs back in LA, because that is the only way I'm going to have the energy to get up in the morning and go. All I know is that I've actually made a lot of progress here in my first year and I really hope things just keep moving forward!

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Justin said...

I think you brought this weather with you.

Good to see you on Monday! Have a safe trip back.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was wondering where all this nice weather came from -- now I know! I'm glad you're enjoying your trip back. I bet your mom's happy to have you home for a little while.

I absolutely feel like things are about to break for you. Many good things are waiting.

Safe travels --

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Give your darling mom a hug for me!

Anonymous said...

I was so HAPPY to see you. I have missed you way too much. Of course, it was way too short of a visit. Can't wait to visit you in September. Love ya! Mom

Nichole said...

Happy belated birthday Kris! I'm glad to know you had fun visiting in Ohio. Have a safe journey back to LA!!