Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Today Is My Birthday!

I made it through another year and I'm certainly thankful for that. I've accomplished a fair amount of things over the last year, and I just want to keep moving forward, not looking back. Today I am a quarter of a century old. I know there are some crazies reading this right now, so in other words, I'm 25, lol. I guess this is considered a milestone age, but I'm not sure. All I know is that my car insurance should be going down now! I thought I was going to make it to 25 without having been in a car accident, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Hey, at least it wasn't my fault, right?

I'm woking later today, and I'm working every day up until I fly back to Ohio for my long awaited vacation. I'm going to celebrate my birthday in Columbus because, right now, I'm just busy with work and I'm exhausted. I'm hoping that when I'm in Ohio, I can get relaxed, re-energized, de-stressed and be able to come back to LA and really pursue the acting with fire in my eye! I can't explain how much it excites me to think of all the opportunities and possibilities that will come along with me being able to make a living doing this, most notably the travel opportunities. It's what I really want to do. I know I'm right where I'm supposed to be right now. I just need to be patient a little longer because some great things are about to happen. I can feel it!

Along with this birthday post, I'm posting my new headshots. Yes, I got headshots re-done again for the last time for a while. I put them on some other websites and they've gotten a good response from my friends, so hopefully they will get a good repsonse from casting directors as well. Wish me luck! I was never really too thrilled with my last set of pictures, and neither was my agent. I'm glad she suggested I re-shoot. I actually feel good about these pictures, at the gut level, so I know I got it right this time. We'll see.



Going to be bed now, but not without the positive quote first:


"Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it."

- Jack Canfield: Author, Chicken Soup for the Soul.



I wholeheartedly believe this now. I've heard it from too many separate sources. I asked to be in Hollywood, even when I thought there was no way possible for me to do it. And a way was made for me. You have to be pro-active!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kris!!

-konrad

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i hope its a great one!
and your photos look really good!
ive got a link for you. to the webside of an actress - she's got a messageboard and a dreamers network..making dreams come true, stay motivated and so on. i think you may like it!
http://messageboards.barbaraniven.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Kris! I know the year ahead will hold many many wonderful surprises for you!

(Oh -- and it's also Robert Lansing's birthday. You're in very good company! And since he's not with us any more, you're right in line to be my favorite LIVING actor. Heh!)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To my son, who 25 years ago come into this world and blessed our family. I'm very proud of you. Can't wait to see you. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Call me when you get into town...we should hang out if you have time.

Criminal Minds Fan said...

I am so sorry that I was at a sales convention in Florida and missed your actual birthday. That is why I posted it earlier on my blog. You are terrific and this next year is going to bring great things for you!