Saturday, January 06, 2007

Back To Work

FINALLY..........we're back into the swing of things and I started back to work this past Friday. No more boring days at home anymore. Now, I can just go to work and be bored. At least I feel like I'm doing something. I know what's going to happen though. Right now in my life, when I have so much free time on my hands, I have nothing to do because I'm broke. But as soon as I actually start making some dough, I'm going to be too busy to do any leisure activites. I know it! That's how my luck runs. I won't complain though. I LOVE being busy. I get so many more things done when I'm busy and I feel like my life is not being wasted. I know people who don't like working and have no problem living with their parents, sitting on the couch all day not doing anything. How they do it, I have no clue. I would be poking needles in my eyes from not feeling like I am accomplishing anything. Anyways, I'm already booked up for work all the way through Thursday, and that makes me happy.

Yesterday, I was on this new show called The New Adventures of Old Christine. It stars Julia Louis-Dreyfus from Seinfeld. I don't know any of the other cast members, and I also don't know anything about this show. In fact, I had never heard of it. We were shooting outside and it was one of the coldest, windiest days in L.A. thus far, which made it pretty miserable. Ok, not miserable, but you get my drift. I don't have anything exciting to say about that day. My crazies must not be back from the holiday break yet, lol.

That's it. This post was short and sweet. My positive quote comes from the one and only Miss Mariah Carey, and here is a picture just because. She gets her long overdue star on the walk of fame this year. I'm already checking Hollywood's Chamber of Commerce Website because I would not miss this for the world. She is a goddess!!!!!














"I believe I'm going to make it. Don't say 'if' I make it, say 'when' I make it!"

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Glad to see you're back in the swing of things. 2007 is getting off to a pretty good start all around.

Sorry I've been MIA for a while...I had some kind of virus that was not the flu (or strep) and it's still in the process of moving out. I'm feeling muuuuch better though!

Anonymous said...

OK, How did Destiny's Child get a star before Mariah?

Kris said...

Because people like to hate on my woman! Forget about Destiny's Child though, at least they're talented. Ryan F%*@ing Seacrest has a star!!!!! WTF??

This is long overdue for Mariah!