Thursday, November 02, 2006

That's More Like It!

Back to a busy work week, and I love it. I love being busy. Makes me feel like I'm actually doing something with my life. It's been a week since I've posted because I've been so busy and I have a lot to share here. I'll try to keep it short.

Starting with last Friday, I worked on the show Las Vegas, and I was recalled to work on it this past Tuesday and Wednesday. This show has long days, so in those 3 days alone, I worked a total of 45 hours! It was grueling, but the money will be nice indeed. As for who is on the show...........Josh Duhamel is of course, and remember I worked with him on the set of Transformers. He actually remembered me too. Josh is by far the coolest person I've met so far. He talks to everyone, laughs and jokes with people. He is an all around cool guy. Nikki Cox is also on the show. You may remember her from Unhappily Ever After. I just need to say that Nikki is TINY! She is so small I couldn't believe it. I could actually see her ribs through her chest. She is just so skinny. She is on a billboard here in Hollywood and they totally photoshopped some curves on her, because she doesn't have any in person. However, her face is very pretty. She's beautiful in the face. In my opinion, she is prettier than Molly Sims, who is also on the show. Again, Molly is so petite it's scary. Nikki and Molly don't look anorexic, but if either of them lost just 5 more ounces, they would. I guess that really is Hollywood though.

I felt comforted by the fact that I met some crazies on this set. I thought I had lost them all. First, were two girls that I was talking to. I can't get into details here though. Let's just say that after finding out that I was a med student, they started asking me questions. You know, those "questions", lol. And they conversation turned extremely explicit! haha The other girl I met was named Stephanie. I called her "spunky" because she is 5'1", 28 years old but looks 15, and full of energy. She was constantly bouncing off the walls. She's really nice, but I was caught off guard when I asked her how her weekend was, and she informed me that she had great sex with her husband. Now, that doesn't seem odd right? I mean she is married. The "crazy" part is that she and her husband live in separate apartments. I've never heard of this before. They aren't separated. He isn't in the service. He lives right here in L.A. She talked about how much she loved him, but when I asked why they lived apart, she told me it's because "he gets on her nerves". WTF?? They came to some agreement to live apart?? He's a chef, she has 5 degrees because she "loves school", yet she is acting. Does this seem odd to anyone else? Please let me know if I'm the crazy one!

Today I was on the new show How I Met Your Mother. This show stars Neil Patrick Harris aka Doogie Hauser and Alyson Hannigan from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the American Pie movies. I don't have much to say about Neil except that he is cool. Alyson is SMALL. Geez, do you see a trend here?? She is so skinny, yet her face is pretty. She is prettier in person I think. Guest starring on the show today was Wayne Brady from Who's Line is it Anyway. Cool guy and really funny. He had us cracking up in between takes.

That pretty much sums things up. I guess it was shorter than I thought. I'm taking some pics that I will post on my next one for my old time friend Katie W. Oh yeah, Halloween night was a DISASTER, but I'm not getting into that right now. It will just make me angry again if I talk about it. I'm probably forgetting some stuff, but hopefully I'll remember by the weekend.

No comments: