Monday, November 13, 2006

Stupid Blogger!!

I just had a whole blog written with some good stuff in it, and I LOST IT ALL when I was trying to add pictures. I've been in a bad mood all day and I'm in no way typing this thing all over again, so here are highlights.

  • I got another parking ticket. Afrah was with me when I parked my car. Coincidence? I think not!
  • Thursday and Friday I was on The Nine and CSI: Miami
  • Scott Wolfe is on The Nine; he is short. The Nine shot on location near USC.
  • USC looks a lot like OSU
  • CSI: Miami had great food as always. The casting director for this show told us to look as hot and as sexy as possible (clearly, this isn't a problem for me.......................................haha, JOKING people!!!!!)
  • Grey's Anatomy is the number 1 watched show in the U.S., but CSI: Miami is the most popular tv show in the world. I've been on both. Pretty cool huh?
  • I've met with some industry people, but that's all I'm going to say until I know for sure if something is going to go through
  • Keep your fingers crossed for me if you're reading this

That's the jist of it. Now I'm going to bed mad as hell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fingers are so crossed

Anonymous said...

good luck kris!
-sraj (just so you don't get confused this time around :) )