Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pictures Are In

I just got some headshots done. If you have facebook, you can see them in an album there. If you don't have facebook, just go here: http://community.webshots.com/album/552280614NWYWXy. Let me know what you think because I need to choose one to use to send to industry peeps, you know? A smiley one, lol.

Not much has happened since the last posting since that was just 2 days ago. But I would just like to say that I'm hot....very hot. It was 107 degrees in the valley yesterday. This is some crazy heat!

Later

3 comments:

Nichole said...

I personally love the pics of you in the blue shirt and glasses...but I'm a glasses gal.

I especially like the one where you're showing your teeth as you smile in the blue...but the one where your head is more in the upper right corner of the pic...it's casual but professional at the same time.

Ok, and I also like the one called "headshot 107." Your eyes are so piercing.

Sanjida said...

Great pics! Lookin good Kris! Wish you all the best out there!

Anonymous said...

I like all the ones with ur glasses!