Friday, August 17, 2007

Britney Stopped By To say "Hi"

Early Thursday morning at 4am, Britney Spears graced my hotel with her presence, and she brought all sorts of madness with her. She was visiting Criss Angel "the mind freak" for whatever reason. He stays with us a lot. Click the link below to see Britney arriving at our hotel and the masses of papparazzi with her. Unfortunately this wasn't one of the nights that I worked overnight, so I wasn't there. I was actually out partying myself! You can, however, see my co-worker, JJ, yelling at the paparazzi to get out of the building. And she means business!! haha

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah6501.shtml

(If the video doesn't start automatically playing, just click on the picture of Brit and Criss, and it should re-direct you to a page that will play the vid).

No comments: