Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Been So Long.......

..........I almost forgot how to post on this thing. No, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. A LOT of people have contacted me asking me to update my blog, so I am going to this week. I have a lot to say now.

I'm going to talk about my acting and all the hardships that comes with, my job, living in L.A. and also about how my eyes are doing. It's been a whole 6 months since I had my ICL procedure!!! I can't believe it.

So, for anyone who still has checked my blog to no avail for the last 6 months, I'm here and I'm going to try and keep it updated.

Check back in a few days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, there you are! I was starting to worry.

Anonymous said...

yay! i've missed your posts!

hope you're well!
katie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back Kris. I read your blogs at work to pass the time :O

Anonymous said...

I'm glad at least being your Mother I can get more updates by phones, text or e-mails.

Mom