Monday, December 17, 2007

Another Milestone Achieved


Hollywood isn't full of liars after all!!! Yesterday, I was bored at work with nothing to do. I had checked all my e-mails, been to every website I could think of. So, I decided to peruse through IMDb. I put my name in and noticed they posted my credit from the film I did back in August. I now have my own IMDb page!! There is only one measley credit on there, but it is a start. It's a big deal for a new actor to finally get a credit on IMDb. I originally thought they had lied to us because we shot this back in mid August, and they told us the credit would post within a few weeks. After a month and a half, I assumed they had lied to us just to get some people for the film, but they actually held to their word. So, you can go to http://www.imdb.com/, put in "kris campbell" in the search field, and two entries come up. Mine is the second one, the one that says "Actor" next to it (obviously). The first one is another Kris Campbell who is a sound technician or something. My picture isn't up yet because apprently they have to be put up by the production companies. So, it will probably be a while before a picture of me is on the page. But who cares, I have my own IMDb page!!!
I've been busy with work and helping to support the writers that are striking here in Hollywood. It's getting ugly, but we need to get them back to work. They even gave me a t-shirt that they wear on the picket line. Those glasses that I'm wearing are new. What do you think? I tried to go for something a little trendy and not so "midwestern" if you know aht I mean, haha. In the first picture above, that's me with a rep from the Writer's Guild of America on the picket line a few weeks ago. I've been hitting the gym hard, can you tell? It was hot that day hence my sweaty forehead.
Got to run some errands and head to work thereafter. Seems like I'm always on the move now. Here's the positive quotes:
"Plant the seeds of expectation in your mind; cultivate thoughts that anticipate achievement. Believe in yourself as being capable of overcoming all obstacles and weaknesses."
~Norman Vincent Peale
"Ordinary people believe only in the possible. Extraordinary people visualize not what is possible or probable, but rather what is impossible. And by visualizing the impossible, they begin to see it as possible."
~Cherie Carter-Scott
You get 2 quotes today because I liked them both. These are quotes on achievement because I'm happy about my IMDb page. That's an achievement in itself! I don't know about you, but I want to be extraordinary.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! I like the glasses.

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Love the new glasses and I am super excited about your imdb page! You are going to fill it up in no time with wonderful credits!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kris! It's only a matter of time before that page is full. 2008 is going to be the year you catch fire -- in the best possible way!

Hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday.

ribbij said...

calvin says good job